Jun 25, 2009

delay in podcast novel release...

I hope nobody's been waiting with bated breath for me to start releasing my podcast series. I don't imagine anybody has. That's OK. I think bated breath is likely not too healthy.

There has been a possible development with the manuscript I was using for this podcast series, so I'm delaying publishing it. I've got only one episode left to record, so I'll go ahead and do that and edit all of them, so that if this development falls through I can just immediately start on the podcasting.

Sorry guys.

My plan: if this Novel gets to actually be a real book, I definitely have another one that I could podcast.

So... we'll see what happens. And sorry for getting the anticipation up and then bailing on you for the time being. What can I say? That's art, that's publishing. In the meantime, cross your fingers for me!

No comments: