Aug 2, 2013

A Photo Essay to Catch you all Up.



I have been a terrible blogger.

I have made promises and reneged on promises.

But anyway. Just so you know, my heart's still in it. LIfe has just caught up with me. To Life! Le-Something!

Rather than try and TELL you everything I've been doing lately (if you are not my facebook friend and already know) (Dave) I will create a photo essay. A picture's worth a thousand words and I think I owe you followers of my blog approximately... several thousand. At least.



There. That should hold you for a while, right? Putz?

If you have any questions (and I don't blame you if you do) comment & I will answer.


5 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Is that a baby tummy announcement or just a nice profile shot??

Unknown said...

Yes! Baby due January 13.

merrilykaroly said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!

David L said...

Who me? Not on Facebook... I was almost sure I was... Oh wait... That was a nightmare.... And let's just add one more ellipsis for emphasis....

:-)

Anonymous said...

I have missed you and Putz and was delighted to see you on Goodreads a few minutes ago. You probably know me as marlajayne and the mom's musings blog at wordpress. Haven't been with BlogSpot in a long, long time.