Aug 15, 2006

a fun quiz: what gender are you?

I'm writing this so that my post on presidential candidates will not be at the top, and people won't be offended first thing reading my blog today.

I'm a big fan of personality quizzes. (What disney princess am I? Belle. What sports car would I be? A Ford Mustang. Who is my daddy? Ozzy Osbourne.)

this is a really fun quiz,
meant to describe what gender you are (according to what our societal stereotypes assign to each gender). I took it in my Psychology of Gender class (BYU).

I got a score of 1: Almost completely androgynous. What does that mean? I dunno. My husband still likes me. So it must be OK, whatever it means. If you have the time, take it and tell me whatcha think.

5 comments:

Fred said...

Whew! 22.

N.F. said...

I'm a Corvette! ROCK ON.

Unknown said...

oooh... jealous.

Actually, if could choose, I'd be a jagu.

Fred, your masculinity is intact. :P

N.F. said...

I don't even know what androgynous means.

Unknown said...

androgynous-- could either mean that people can't tell you're a man or a woman, or that you have a superfluity of the characteristics credited to both sexes.

I, myself, prefer the latter definition. :p