Aug 30, 2006

Urgh...

today was one of those days.

My little sis was induced 3 wks early. Do you know what it is like to have a little sister have a baby? And to have it be more complicated than one would like? And to wait by the phone for good or bad news that will either devastate or thrill you?

-she and baby are OK... but not entirely OK, at this point... and I'm still waiting to hear...

I heard that someone very dear to me (whom I will not name because I don't want to embarrass said person by airing such things online for all to know) has prostate cancer.

I have a leaky kitchen faucet and it's driving me nuts.

I park under a tree and a million birds poop on my car every day.

Numbers one and two are, of course, far more weighty than three and four--- but they're so much so that I'm having a hard time internalizing them, and focusing on the faucet and messy car seems productive.

I have done lots of normal things today, and it feels good to do normal things. But say a prayer, cross fingers, etc.

Thanks.

No comments: