Apr 13, 2008

Squirt's blessing

With the bonnet, without the bonnet...

decisions, decisions.

He is an adorable little child, and the blessing was very wonderful. Many people came up to me afterwards to tell me how beautiful they felt it was. We had a rip-roaring good time afterwards with chips and salsa and grilled whiting and lemon bars and frosted browines and "guilty conscience" flavored ice cream...

Yay for family and beautiful boy babies and awesome tender-hearted husbands.




note: as you can see, his diaper needed changing...

4 comments:

Maren said...

Cute boys.

Mama said...

Candy coated cuteness!!!!!!!!!

Putz said...

good name for Squirt, he knows how to squirt....i have had the same feelings as you, aren't we all blessed?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.