Jul 2, 2008

I have neglected...

to add some new links:

Putz,

who, when he first started posting, made me unsure as to whether he really was a 66 yr old, retired man from southern utah, or a bratty teenager playing a prank... I have settled on the 66yr old retiree. I think. In any case, I have decided I like him because he is wacky but oddly insightful, and he has told me he likes my poetry, which always earns brownie points with me. I don't know if he means to or not, but sometimes he also makes me laugh a lot. Laughter is good for the system. Go check him out.

and

Michele,

My bassoon virtuoso, blond, hippy vegetarian cousin. She and I share some interests. :) I enjoy her blog, which is a minimalist and mature read.

5 comments:

Putz said...

really, at times i have tried to create laughter intentionally, but being a putz just makes it happen, and that is a compliment about being a ratty teenager, i hope i never grow up, now that i am 66 and i don't have to

michele said...

Yeah!! I love that you deemed me a blond hippie vegetarian.

Anonymous said...

You posted a comment on my blog, but I dont think I know you. My blog is shanslilfam.blogspot.com
You said my husband looked like yoda in swim goggles. Do I know you?

Putz said...

my wife looks like yoda in swim googgles, and yes i know you

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.