Oct 19, 2010

Adoption and HIV +: it's not as big a deal as you think

This is an amazing blog about HIV and what it really means.

My kids do not happen to be HIV +. We've had them tested here in the US, and they were also screened in Ethiopia before they came home. SO we don't have to deal with HIV. But the more I learn about the need of HIV + orphans to be adopted, and the more I learn about how manageable/low risk a condition it really is when treated properly, the more I feel a need to share messages like these with friends and loved ones who might be considering adoption

2 comments:

Dave L said...

I generally find that most things, when properly understood, have no terror involved with them at all. As one who still occasionally worries about HIV and AIDS, I found the link very enlightening and beneficial.

Thanks.

J.S said...

I'm a writer and just started a daily blog on the days most searched topics. The site also invites readers to post their opinions, debates, and comments. I welcome you to check it out and post something! Thanks in advance.
J.S. Lambert
http://todayshotopics.blogspot.com/