Oct 16, 2010

My beautiful, Big-Eyed, Crazy-Haired baby

I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Rose yet. With a family full of photogs and her amazing blue eyes, she gets a lot of pictures taken... so I have no excuse.


These two were taken when she was about 2 weeks old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some more recent ones. All these except for the last were taken by Emily, my sister-in-law who is rapidly becoming more than just an amateur photographer. The last was taken by my other sister in law, who told me she entered it into her county fair and won first prize. ;) But we don't care much about that. We just love Rose. A lot. She gets a LOT of love from everyone in our family. All her sisters and her brother, her mom and dad. There's hardly a minute when she's not being held or paid attention to. And then there are the aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas that she has been around so much these past few months because of all the family events.

Maybe her pictures turn out so well because all that love is somehow visible on her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: